- BFHA Southeast Tournament
- BFHA is excited to announce the 2014 Southeast Tournament on 11/15/14 (full-field, 11 v. 11).
- BFHA Fall League
- Early registration ($85) runs 8/01 - 8/15; beginning 8/16 the rate will increase to $95 per person.
- Opportunities to Play!
- Check out these opportunities to play hockey!
- Make a Purchase through Amazon and Help BFHA Earn Money!
- If you access the Amazon site through the BFHA site, and make a purchase, BFHA earns a referral fee...
- BFHA Google Calendar
- Introducing the BFHA Google Calendar! View the summer & fall hockey schedules.
- Join BFHA on Facebook!
- On Facebook, search on "Baltimore Field Hockey Association" and "BFHA Beach Bash" to join.
Welcome to the Official Site of the BFHA
The Baltimore Field Hockey Association (BFHA), based in Baltimore, Maryland, is a volunteer organization that has a mission of promoting the growth of field hockey in the Baltimore region for high school, college, and post-school players. We have varying levels of play (fun and competitive) and both women and men are welcome. BFHA sponsors high school and adult field hockey leagues and tournaments throughout the year, including Beach Bash and the Southeast Tournament.
BFHA also has a strong social aspect; we want to connect players with one another. BFHA hosts social events throughout the year, often tied to a particular season of play or an event. Some of the best friends you meet may be through BFHA! We look forward to meeting you!
Join Google calendar! If you have a gmail account, just search for "BFHAhockey@gmail.com" in the "Add a friend's calendar" box. If you don't have a gmail account, click on the direct link above; then import into whatever calendar you currently use (Outlook, etc). The calendar is public, but only board members will be able to edit the calendar; if you want to add a BFHA hockey event (socials, tournaments, etc) please let one of us know!